wahoo casual life update


Life is good! Hard, but good.

08 exciting things happening in my life:

1. Finals are in three weeks. Ekk! Yikes. Feeling so pumped. School is fun, but right now it is mega-intense and I am feeling the crunch come on.

2. Starting to question my entire plan for the future. It is probably fine.

3. Hannalee and Bryce get married in a couple of weeks. Yay! I am so excited for them...even if Hanna is ditching me as her roommate.

4. Climbing is going well. Climbing routes in the grades I should be so that is so exciting. I haven't been climbing as much in the past month so I was worried that I would not be able to keep up with some of the grades that I usually climb, but I did.

5. Half-marathon is coming up! A couple of weeks ago a cute boy and I ran a 10k, and I really enjoyed it. I hadn't trained for it and had been sick the week of the race so I was SUPER nervous for the race but it was so much fun. I enjoyed it so much we are running a half-marathon. Wish me luck.

6. I learned how to cook new recipes. My new years resolution was to become a cook, and while I may not be the best still,  I think that I am getting there. My current favorite things to make is mini M&M cookies (haha yes, pathetic I know), lentils with quinoa, stir fry, and eggs. Still not super awesome at cooking, but I am trying to get there.

7. Summer is coming. I love summer so much. If I could live in a place that was year-round warm and bright I would. I love the sun, and swimming. Haha and everything that has to do with summer.

8. My hair is getting long. Finally. I am pumped.


Comments

Popular Posts